Recommended indoor Tent options:
Words from our House Breeder: We all like discounts! As head breeder for Reefer Madness seeds I know I certainly do!! You can get your discount by clicking the tent you want and in the checkout, there is an option for a Coupon Code: Mrgreen
Make sure this is applied to get your discount! House Breeder review below!!
- 【Lock All Light Inside!】MARS HYDRO Grow Tent Interior is made of diamond mylar. Non-toxic to environment, no harm to plants. High quality 1680D canvas being double stitched, (ALL OTHERS BRAND grow tent is 601D canvas) which is tear proof for perfect light locking, No light leaks or rips at all.
- 【Durability Grow Tent】Stable Metal corner adapters and poles are the trustful supporters of the tent. No rusting nor paint-falling. Quick easy tool-free installation. Carries strong heavy-duty SBS zippers, double layer lining to create a light-proof seal.
- 【Easy Observation of your Plants】Special peek window made by double layers of cloths. Observe the growing conditions of your plants without opening the tent and avoid disturbing plants. The peek window also serves to dissipate heat and ventilate air.
- 【Removable Tray Keep Clean】The package includes a removable waterproof floor tray to hold soil and fallen leaves. The tray can be taken out easily to wash. Removable and water-proof cleaning easy.
- 【Good Ventilation&Fast Assembly】Circular double-sleeved vent holes with adjustable nylon strap for air circulation by exhaust fan, ducting, carbon filter or reflector. Better allows proper light, heat and air flow. Quick tool-free installation. Reinforced by sturdy metal frame to ensure security and stability, supports up to 140lb. Perfectly safeguard your plants to thrive even in winter.
From the House Breeder(ReeferMadness Seeds):
Hey yall, BiologicBudz here, head breeder from ReeferMadness Seeds & House Breeder for Mr.GreenGene Cannabis Seed Bank. I really like the Mars Hydro brand for my tent needs! I use the 2×4 for seedlings or for breeding purposes, while the 4×4 and 4×8 are my preferred tents for flowering larger seed crops. If you only have so much space to work with, the 2×4 still does just fine for flowering! That being said, all of their tents do really well. I have packed their tents so full with plants and have not had any issues thus far, I definitely recommend them!
Check your tent with lights on inside and dark outside the tent to make sure you don’t have any light leaks.
Check your tent with lights off from the inside and lights on from the outside to also ensure you don’t have any light leaks.
Try not to open the viewing ports as they can be hard to get a good light seal after opened multiple times!
If you have issues with your tent or questions, Mars Hydro is really good about customer service and is happy to help with their products like any good company should!